At VanFit we hope that you will be happy with the items that you order. However, should you have a change of mind for any reason, under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order for any item purchased on the web site or by Mail Order for a refund. This does not apply to items personalised or made to your specification i.e. Special Orders. The following conditions apply:
- Orders must be cancelled within 14 days beginning with the day after the date goods are delivered by contacting 01642 961 243 quoting your customer reference number. Vanfit will arrange collection though there would be a charge for this.
- Goods must be returned in their original unspoilt condition; i.e. unused and in their original packaging.
- We regret that we are unable to refund any delivery or postage costs.
- We are unable to issue any refund until the goods have been inspected.
- All goods should be suitably wrapped/packaged to make certain of safe handling and to protect them during transit.
Damaged in Transit (DIT):
We use established, specialist couriers to ensure that your goods reach you in perfect condition. However, in the unlikely event that your goods are damaged in transit, please call us on 01642 961 243.
You must contact us by phone within 14 working days of delivery. Your legal rights are not affected
If there is a missing part:
Should your product be found to be missing parts Customer Care will arrange for these to be sent out.
Refunds will normally be made to the same method of payment as your original purchase within 30 days of the transaction date.
* Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) 0830-1700 hr